RoadRunner Fleet Membership
The road runner Fleet is a pure voluntary fleet and everything we do is for the love of sailing and our kids.
RoadRunner Fleet Membership has an annual fee of $100 (yep, it’s less than $10 a month) per family charged January of every year. This fee helps us pay some of the many expenses the fleet carries like dry dock fees, insurance and maintenance. With this membership you will be able to:
- Put your junior boat at the RR Fleet storage area (at no additional fee)
- Use all the Fleet Boats at no charge.
- Use the loaner Opti for off campus Green Fleet TSA regattas.
- Get the support of the fleet when traveling to regattas.
- Enjoy fun activities like the Endless Summer Regatta, Family fun Friday, fleet parties and more.
- Texas Sailing Association – No membership is required for TSA.
- USODA – For USODA regattas, you can purchase a membership, and submit your Opti boat serial numbers, via http://www.USODA.org
- International Laser Class – For Laser racers can join the International Laser Class at http://laserinternational.org/
- US Sailing – Everyone should join US Sailing , it’s required for Texas Youth Race Week. http://www.ussailing.org/
- SEISA – for high school sailing. Get your school registered! http://seisa.hssailing.org/